Friday, November 7, 2014

Spicy Honey Pork Tenderloin


Second post for this crazy week.  I work crazy hours because of my job.  This also only allows me to really have a sit down meal with my husband 2-3 times a week.  We always try to have a sit down meal with no screens and talk about our day or the last couple of days.  My husband Tom is a carnivore and enjoys dinners with meat more than vegetarian fare.  So I debuted this recipe to suit his tastes and it was a home run.   This is an easy recipe that he likes and can easily replicate when I’m not home to cook.   



Spicy Honey Pork Tenderloin

4 servings
2-3 hours to marinade
30 minutes to cook
·       1-2 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
·       2 Tsp. Honey
·       ¼ tsp. Cayenne Pepper
·       ¼ tsp. Pepper
·       ½ tsp. Salt
·       2 tsp. Garlic Powder
·       3 Tsp. Olive Oil

Mix honey, cayenne, pepper, salt, oil, and garlic powder in a small bowl.  




Ready pork in a plastic bag and add marinade.  Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 Hours.  



Preheat oven to 375 degree.  Put pork on a glass dish and roast for 25-30 minutes.  Until fat is crispy on top and edges are brown.  



Serve with a small salad or roasted veggies.


No comments:

Post a Comment